EIT Culture & Creativity is looking for expert evaluators to support the evaluation and selection process for the open call for proposals for activities to be included as part of the KIC’s business plan for 2024-2025.
The portfolio of proposals to be evaluated covers the thematic areas corresponding to EIT Culture & Creativity’s Strategic Objectives: Education, Innovation, (Business) Creation, Society and Systems.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Working proficiency in English
- Advanced university degree
- Matching expertise areas outlined in the call
- Skills, professional experience, and expertise linked to the Cultural and Creative Sectors and Industries
- Experience as expert evaluators in other EU funding programmes (EIT, Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe)
⏰ 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲: 𝟯𝟭 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯, 𝟭𝟬 𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗘𝗧
Find the application form and read all conditions and criteria below